Is this emotional/verbal/any other type of abuse?

So my moms been on my ass lately Bc I’m getting ready to go to college soon and she’s stressing Bc I don’t have everything yet.

She starts fighting with me and basically called me a burden to be around and also said “I think once you go to college I’m going to have things a hell of a lot easier”

I also brought my first new boyfriend over and he’s a really sweet guy and we tease each other a lot and she basically made fun of me in front of him saying “tell him about your eyebrow habit” because I have trichotillomania and I pick at them and there’s bald spots but I fill them in and I haven’t told him yet and it was so embarrassing because I wanted to do it on my own terms and he was asking me about it and I felt even more insecure all over again

My parents also like to tell my friends “jokingly” that I eat a lot of food in the house and I’m like a pig and once my dad said “I should starve myself because I could afford to lose some weight”

It’s only because I binge eat junk food at night but other days I would starve myself for like 17 hours when I woke up at 6 and came home from school at like 11 at night

I used to be suicidal tho I’ve gotten stronger but now I feel like self harming all over again even tho I’m 4 years clean :(

Vote below to see results!