praying to fall inlove???

if you dont believe in god or a higher power please to not participate in the poll i respect your beliefs respect mine please

ok so hear me out ive been seeing this guy for. awhile and i really like him we have a good connection and we always have fun together.. im 27 years old and im tired of wasting my time with guys im ready to setting down and have a family

when i first met him i prayed almost everyday asking god if hes not meant to be in my life or if he is gonna hurt me in anyways please remove him from my life completely well he still around and i notice every time i said that prayer this guy without knowing would do something to reassure me that he is meant to be in my life

so im a big believer in prayer so i decided that im going to start praying to god for us to fall in love,stronger connection,stronger communication,more affection, more love, more romance ect.. just basically praying to good to form love between us two.. do you think im crazy for doing that?

p.s i know i cant make a man love me so of course with time if i feel like hes not the one i will move on but i dont think there is anything wrong with praying for a great relationship.

Vote below to see results!