Putting on weight

I'm finally starting to put on weight after an abusive relationship I lost so much weight I was 15 kgs less then where I needed to be leaving me at 30 kgs I'm 5ft and now weigh 45 kgs also toning it out to where i want my body good I was put on thinco tablets with no success I was put on many bulk nutrions and liquids I after a few more tablets like DIM I was finally given tamoxifen well it's worked wonders for me

Ladies don't drop your standards for some jerk you think you love here I am today 2 years later 15 kgs heavier and not at a life threatening weight or laying in hospital and now with the love of my life and his 3 beautiful kiddies.

I would wake up sick everyday I would spew at least 2 times a day I never ate and when I did it was icy poles I've never ever remembered being so sick in my life all the stress anxiety depression and abuse was literally killing me ladies please don't stay for someone who doesn't deserve your happiness ❤️❤️❤️ things get better and you real love is out there

And here my beautiful family to add along ❤️❤️