Boyfriend won’t let me sleep.

So, long story short, he keeps me up late and wants me to wake up early.

I’m usually in bed by 11pm, and wake up at around 7-9am When I follow this schedule, I’m always the one waking up first.

But there are nights where he keeps me up late at 2am and expects me to wake up at 7am.

He doesn’t like it when I over sleep, or sleep too much because he wants to go do stuff and thinks I’m wasting time.

I keep telling him that regardless if I’m awake or asleep, he can do his thing. Nope, he’ll wait for me to wake up so he can get up.

Or sometimes I’ll wake up at 7 am and throughout the day he would say something like “see, isn’t it good that you woke up early? You have all day”

But when I wake up late, he says something like “hmm, you should’ve woken up earlier so you could of had time to do blah blah blah”

Is he in the wrong or am I? Is it bad if I like to sleep in? He makes it seem like a really bad thing and he wants me to break that habit. I’ve told him that we are just two different people. There would be times where he’d get 4 hours of sleep a night. He eventually got exhausted of that schedule. He believes that we shouldn’t have more than 6 hours of sleep.

We’ve been dating for 4 years. We are both 23. I just love my sleep too much but he sees it as a bad thing. I don’t have anywhere to be because of Covid, and I’ve never missed a day of work.

Before we moved in together , I would sleep in until 10am and go to bed early.