I’m 19 and my 21 year old niece had her QUADRUPLETS!!!

Colbie

Yes, i’m 19. Yes, my niece is 21. She called me as soon as she found out she was pregnant in February, but the doctors needed to see her two weeks later because of such a high HCG level. I got another call two weeks later saying she was having TRIPLETS!! well... another 2 weeks goes by (she had doctor appointments every other week) and i get another call from her again. they found another baby! we told her she’d have to quit going to appointments because they will keep finding babies 😂 Her due date was in October, but the babies made their arrival last week. This was all done naturally (and unplanned). She was not on any birth control either, but we are very excited to meet these strong and independent babies!!! I can officially say that I am a great-aunt at the age of 19 to 3 beautiful little girls and one handsome baby boy 💗💗💗💙

Scarlett Rose, Claire Grace, Olivia Michelle, and Bentley Shawn.. you already have my unconditional love. 💗

To DeAnna, i am so proud of you and I know God will lead you in this exciting time in your life. thank you for being my best friend, and i know you will be the best mother. i love you and congratulations!

UPDATE: DeAnna is still at the hospital, they are allowing her to go home and come back as needed. All of the babies are still going strong and fighting everyday. DEANNA AND RORY GOT ENGAGED!! We are all so very happy for them and their family. DeAnna is either at the hospital in the NICU or at home pumping for the quads. She’s recovering, but it’s very slow and she is still in pain. The babies won’t get to come home until after her due date (October 11th) and even then they may not come home until later. Certain babies (unsure of which ones) will have to come home on oxygen, but we are praying that they will come home without having to be reliant on it. Claire and Scarlett were both born with holes in their hearts, but are slowly closing as each day goes by. DeAnna is asking for prayers and wishes during this scary and uncertain time. We’re all rooting them!

(I’m sorry i didn’t have any pictures to update with, but hopefully we will get some more pictures soon!)

UPDATE #2: Hi ladies! (and gentlemen if you’re here reading this) I have some pictures!! The babies are facing some issues, but there is a picture down at the bottom that will explain. DeAnna is still recovering, and we are patiently waiting to meet these little angels!!! I’ll post more updates as they come, but enjoy some baby pictures at the bottom!!

UPDATE #3: Hello again!! There is an article out on the quad squad!! 💙💗👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 Athens Banner-Herald had an interview with DeAnna and she talked to them about her thoughts and preparation for the babies. As far as health conditions go, the babies are still fighting, but growing, every single day. i am so proud of them, as well as DeAnna and Rory, for staying strong through all of this and for not letting fear overtake them. We are still taking everything day by day, but i will leave a link for you guys to go read the article if you would like to. Thank you for your support!!!

Thank you to everyone for the prayers and wishes, our family appreciates them so much. it is so nice to know that other people have similar problems (i’m sorry if you do, i would not wish early labor on anyone) but hopefully DeAnna will realize that she is not alone. We are so thankful. 💗

UPDATE #4: Sorry i’ve been inactive, but THE QUADS ARE ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!!! These babies are growing and surprising us everyday, but goodness if they aren’t a handful! LITERALLY. I’m so proud of DeAnna and Rory for being there for the Quads day and night and i know that they are the best parents. Thank you for all the love and wishes! I will post the newest pictures down at the bottom.

QUAD ARTICLE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.onlineathens.com/news/20200805/rsquojust-amazingrsquo-quadruplets-born-at-piedmont-athens-making-hospital-history%3ftemplate=ampart

UPDATE #4: I have been very busy so i will post some update pictures at the bottom. thank you so much for your love and support guys. ❤️

UPDATE PICTURES:

i don’t know which baby is pictured (given i have not been able to meet them yet), but i figured it would be nice to show their growth and strength!!

UPDATE #4: THE QUADS ARE A MONTH OLD