I can't help myself.. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰

πŸ–€S

I feel like I'm annoying with how many pictures I share at times but I honestly can't help it.. I am absolutely obsessed with her!! 😻❀😻❀

I swore up and down I would never own a cat again (long story short we took in a cat years ago and in the end I wasn't prepared for it and it was just a bad situation in the end she found a loving home) but I felt absolutely terrible for getting rid of her and said I'd never own a cat again because I couldn't help her and keep her... then we got full custody of our oldest who happens to be a serious cat lover and told him we won't ever have a cat (he begged for one all the time) then about 9 months ago I was having serious puppy fever (we have been waiting until we own a home before getting animals) but in the middle of this serious puppy fever my old neighbor posts a picture of these two kittens she needs to find homes for and I asked my hubby if we should get the kids a cat lol (knowing I'm absolutely insane and expecting him to say no) he says I can do whatever I want basically and next thing I know I'm asking all about these kittens and planning a time to pick one up πŸ˜… we totally surprised the kiddos and I have been absolutely in love with her ever since!!! I'm so thankful for my extreme puppy fever and a hubby who doesn't care if I adopt animals randomly πŸ˜…πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I can't imagine not being a cat momma cause I sure loves her! πŸ–€