Crush

Loreley

So for all the people who do read this thank you it means so much you have time to care about me so now I’m to the story. It all started about two years ago at the most. We have gone to this baseball park since I can remember. So one year around two year ago me sister was chosen for this t-ball team and some other little boy who has a big brother. We that year I noticed that the little boy and his brother would get dropped of at the park are the mom would go to work bc she is a single mom, so the big brother had no one to sit with but annoying friends. A few weeks later I noted he is getting closer to my siblings cousins aunt and mom with my whole family. I of course do some investigating to make sure his a good person. Turns out we are the same age, year of birth, grade, just he is older by few months etc. So one week past after that and one day my cousin wants to go to the playground but my aunt doesn’t bc she wants to watch my sister play, so I decide to take her and the boy hear I’m taking her ask me if he can come to with us. I of course say yes right away. A few minutes later we are both pushing my cousin on the swing and flirting hard that when I noticed I have liked him for a while now. Later after the season ends we still hanged out a lot with my family of us just alone. Fast forward to before quarantine it was the day to see who you got chosen for in a team my sister and his brother are in the same team again GREAT( not so much) my cousins and siblings decided to tell him I liked him for around one year and a half. Lather that day I’m carrying my cousin after potty stop he is walking by and stops me to confront me about my HUGE crush on him but before I answer we are interrupted by my family so we paused the conversation them said are byes bc we were going home so we never finished our conversation. A week after that quarantine started and I haven’t talked, heard, seen or been around him. What do I do like meet up with him and finish convo or wait time quarantine is over with and baseball season started again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!