Girls please help

Sarah

I’m really struggling right now and need your help. I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year and it’s been great. On my last post a month or so back I asked what I should do about my boyfriends mother hating me but girl does it get worse. She’s now tracking him everywhere and being so uptight so I can’t even be with him for long. Every time I’m at their house she glares at me and it makes me seriously uncomfortable. I’ve tried so hard to get her to talk to me but she just won’t budge...but boy does it get worse. She is also in touch with his ex girlfriend. She loves her more than she will ever even speak to me. So, 2 nights ago his mom bursted in and started saying how he needs to text his ex back and that she texted him, not even caring that I might possibly be on the phone. Which I was. His ex texted him about how she is still madly in love with him for the 3rd time in this relationship with him, then he started getting upset that I said something and I shouldn’t show the messages to anyone. Like he’s defending her. I texted her anyway showing how I felt and now all of a sudden I’m the bad guy and showing my ass. My boyfriend turns 18 in October but I don’t know if I can take any more of this. I’m in a serious need of help and just need someone to please give me some more advice I’m dying over here.

I’m