This is gonna get a lot of backlash

I'm 16 years old, and I have a crush on a much older trans woman. She makes me happy. I feel like I could spend every second of every day with her (which I pretty much already do). I met her when I was 10 before she began transitioning. she was one of the neighbors' friends and I was always outside with the neighborhood kids. Her and I never talked much until a few weeks ago and after that 1st day, she already understood me better than anyone. I felt like I was able to tell her anything and she would understand. She makes me feel safe. The backlash is going to come when I tell y'all that she feels the same way. No, she is not a pedophile. It's not like that, which I know none of your will believe. She moves at my Pace. She does everything in get power to make me feel safe and comfortable. She is my best friend. My ride or die. I don't understand why I feel this way though. I always thought large age gaps were honestly kinda gross. Especially teenagers being into grown-ass adults. I don't know. She's just kind of on my level. We understand eachother and we love being around eachother. I feel almost ashamed of myself for feeling that way. But she makes me happy. I just don't know what to do.