Please help me! My face is horrible šŸ˜ž

Sarah

Hi ladies. Iā€™ve been dealing with this since February and I donā€™t know what to do. Iā€™ve never had this issue before. Iā€™ve always had acne but never like this. I usually get it before my period, like hard balls under my skin. I perfectly remember that for my February period my acne simply didnā€™t go away. It was frustrating and I hoped it would go away with my next period, but it didnā€™t. I brushed it off, and didnā€™t pay too much attention, however I did start to wash my face more often and use wipes for acne. This is my face in March:

This, was my face 4 weeks PRIOR:

Maybe you canā€™t really see it, but it was FLAWLESS. I hate makeup, so I never wore any for work whatsoever, therefore my acne was giving me confidence issues. Makeup somehow helps my acne dry and go away faster most times so I started wearing makeup but no luck. I asked for help to my Dr. and they prescribed gels only. They BURNT my skin. Second time I used the gels I was in so much pain and my hands were extremely dry too. Hereā€™s a pic after a day at the beach, but with a little bit of sunscreen and sunshine. I was in SO MUCH PAIN

Literally after 3 days I discontinued the product. I started using more OXY products like wash and wipes, but they also kept burning my skin or making it super dry. My skin is sooooo sensitive! I even tried taking GROUND RATTLESNAKE supplements. I kid you not! And they donā€™t seem to be helping. I contacted my Dr again and told her my situation and she said to reduce the dose or just get used to it until my face doesnā€™t burn because ā€œacne medication takes time to workā€. I was so mad. I have a non hormonal IUD and didnā€™t want to take the pill, but I will start it tomorrow in hopes that helps. I was my makeup brushes often and I wash my face as soon as I get off work. I remove my makeup. Thereā€™s just NO DIFFERENCE and I donā€™t feel comfortable anymore unless I cover myself in makeup, which is not me šŸ˜­. Are there any tips you guys can give me? Iā€™m switching insurance but I would love to see a dermatologist to address these issues professionally ASAP. Every month it just seems like my acne gets worse. My body is fine; itā€™s literally just my face.

Currently my face looks like picture 1 basically.