At my parents house.

Lu

They where going to renovate our apartment, we live at my husbands work. So we really have no say. But they have butched the apartment so bad. What was supposed to be a 3 day renovation turned into a week and a half. Then they got the cabinets for the kitchen. So everything they put in they have to take back out 😭 So now I'm stuck here for another 2-3 weeks! I have already been here for 2 😭

And my parents favor my youngest and constantly make me feel like a bad mom.

Grandparents -"Oh my God. He needs shoes to be outside!"

Me- "No he doesn't"

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️of course he ends up hurting his foot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

They are both sleeping in pack in plays, not sleeping well up all night.

Grandparents - Ohhhh I bet B keeps him up all night give the baby the crib we have over here.

*Meanwhile my 3 year old is completely crouched in a ball because he is to big for the pack n play.*

*My 3 year old having trouble sharing because he is three*

Grandparents - goes out and buys only the youngest toys.

I say I have ordered new shoes for my youngest

*They run to target that night and buy shoes

Grandparents - Oh, look hunny! He *youngest* just needs love. He needs to be held..You need to hold him more.

Me - Legit babywears 99% of the time despite the fact that he is almost 2. But I don't have my Lillie here because i thought we would only be here for a week, and I thought there would be enough to do.

Plus my parents are divorced, so I have my mom calling me "Why don't you visit me as much you love your dad more!!" "The grand kids will never know who I am.." and she legit call my 3 year old like, not psotive things??? I feel like maybe I'm being dramatic but I like to feed my kid postive words like "You are so brave, kind, smart, strong" and then when I talk about correcting him I say "Well that wasn't nice" or "How could we do better?"

But my mom says "You are such a mean kid!" Or "Did you hear his laugh, he is so bad" or "When he grows up he is gonna be a class clown" 😑 Like...Just when he acts out a little bit. Like nothing even time out worthy.

*MEAMWHILE I HAVE GONE OVER to visit her EVERYDAY FOR 3 HOURS??? But I guess it's not enougj

I have been yelling at my kids all week i feel horrible. But God, these people are so toxic it's sucking the life out of me. We have no toys here, so the kids are constantly fighting eachother. Which has me at my wits end. The screaming 😒 ggaaaaaaaaa.

I can't wait to be an hour away from these people. We where thinking about moving closer but this really sealed the deal. Alaska here we come!! 😅😆 ugh, I need to go hoommee