Terrified...

⚠️Long Post & Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

So background; I already have 2 kids with my soon to be ex husband. My oldest is 2 years old. I'm freaking out. I'm in the middle of a divorce, raising 2 kids and I think it's possible I could be pregnant again which I didn't think was possible.. I'm on Nexplanon but back in March before he left me, I was on antibiotics and the pill bottle warned about the antibiotics could effect my birth control and I didn't know until I read the bottle, only ya know... After we had sex where he um didn't pull out... And I keep getting like little "butterfly" feelings in my stomach at night when I lay still so the thought creeped into my head... I realized I had other symptoms; I've been a raging bitch lately.. My feet are swelling again and they only do that when I'm pregnant. My carpel tunnel is acting up which has only happened when I'm pregnant and I've been extra hungry, I keep gaining weight and I've had small cravings but they haven't been overwhelming...

Has anyone else had this happen where they were on BC and got pregnant but couldn't tell for awhile? I'm mostly scared because if I am pregnant, that means I've been taking my medicines while pregnant and still been on my BC and if I were to be pregnant, I wouldn't wanna lose this baby all because I didn't know 😭