I'm done waiting đź’Ť

I've never been the type of person for an unserious relationship, one night stands or boy hopping. I've always wanted serious relationships with marriage in the future, if someone is not sharing my values he's not for me. That's the way I like to live my life, I want to get married young and have children. I don't want to waste my time on guys who don't share those values or are being unserious. With that being said, I don't know what to do. My current partner knew this from the very beggining. He said he shared my values which is why we entered seriously into the relationship.

It's been almost 3 years. I know everyone likes to live their life by their own rules, but so do I. For me 3 years is a very long time. At the very least we should've been engaged by now (we've talked deadlines and expectations from the very beggining). We're both 23. I know that's young for many, but I've expected to be married and have my first child by the time I'm 25. Obviously life can get in the way, which I understand, but this is not the case. We've been living together for the past 3 years, earn a good living, have a joint bank account (as well as seperate), we own a house and three apartments (which we rent out), he just bought himself a new car, I bought mine last year...

My deadline is 3 years. Our anniversiry is next month I asked him what are his life plans (not reminding him of our shared deadlines). Well, he doesn't plan on getting married before 32, and have his first child at least at age 35.

I feel like I've wasted my time. I'll wait until our 3 year anniversary, plan something since he hasn't and LEAVE THE VERY NEXT DAY.

I've always wanted to get married and have my first child before I'm 25. I can afford to in every way (time, money, love, my family and everything). He's played me.

If anyone is curious, I only ever date people I would want to marry and spend the rest of my life with and people who'll be amazing parents and partners (If someone is abusive, bad or in any way incompatible I would leave in a heartbeat). It's not like I have to get married young, I just want to.

In my previous relationship, my ex promise proposed me at our 6 month mark, and then bought an actual ring and proposed to me exactly 1 year after the promise (1.5 years). With him we both knew, we would've waited to get married at least a couple of years (but still meet my deadline) unfortunatelly life seperated us (continents apart).

This guy still isn't sure about marriage. I've wasted my time and I'm so angry! We've been living together for 3 years!

If life doesn't go as planned, and I'm single by 27, I'll either get a donor or adopt a baby. No compromises.

Sorry about my rant. If you have something nice to say please do.

Edit: all property is owned seperately. My parents have thought me this at a very young age, unless absolutely necessary you should never co-buy or co-own property with a significant other. I own the house (which we live on) and one of the apartments, he owns the other 2.