Is it normal to get diabetes during pregnancy

So im pregnant with my 1st kid. Im 25 years old never dealt with problems before i was pregnant now that im pregnant everything is coming out of me... idk. Im 32 weeks pregnant, im showing signs of having diabetes. Always thirsty, hot flashes everyday, sweaty everyday ... i know its my hormones but its an everyday thing. Im throrsty so much no matter how much water i drink feels like its not enough... πŸ˜”πŸ’” no sign of dizziness or lightheaded... i do have shortness of breath sometimes and out of breath I think out of breath the most! I did do my glucose test but idk what happened they want me to come back & do it again because it had a β€œ?” 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 im just stressing out on whats going on with me. People say its just baby u dont have diabetes but i know my body and this ain’t normal πŸ˜­πŸ˜°πŸ™ like i said i never had any problems before i was pregnant i was healthy iron was good and sugar levels were good til now i noticed i been eating alot of sugar this pregnancy. Im trying not toooooo anymore!