Am I overthinking?

Am I overthinking it?

So, over a week ago, I went by this guy’s I’ve been seeing house for the first time ever. We’ve been kinda talking about stuff and since I’m a virgin I wanted to make sure he understood that I’m still not quite ready. Anyways we were okay about fooling around and foreplay.

I’m a very clean person and I really take care of my hygiene (especially down there) and I also have a good diet. We’ve talked a lot about oral sex but when the time finally came he didn’t seem so excited when he went down on me...I mean he didn’t stop but I really expected more from him since he’s been talking me into it a long time ago...now, I don’t know if I’m overthinking it but it made me think there was something wrong with me. I was perfectly showered from head to toe and was smelling really good but...could I possibly have tasted bad?😕 I know it’s kinda “gross” but I went to the bathroom after we were done to clean myself up and out of curiosity I decided to check my underwear for any discharge or smell but it smelled normal.

I know it may sound stupid lol but I have generalized anxiety so...

He’s looking forward to see me again though...