39 week & exhusted & left OB apt feeling 👎🏻

đź’—đź’—

I just don’t like this OB she makes me feel awkward and the mood always changes in comparison to when I see other ones. But I wanted to get checked, last week I was 1 cm & 50% today she was saying I wasn’t dilated and then when I said she told me last week differently she changed her mind to saying 1 cm. Which is fine I know it means nothing but I’m like ok well did you just say that last week?

I was a little bummed that I didn’t progress because I’m so exhausted from having these horrible left side pains that I’m assuming are contractions. And she was like that’s why people don’t get checked— i was like well that comment wasn’t necessary. These pains come with belly tightness and back pain. They are so painful I want to cry and I can’t move. They can come from walking but also from doing nothing. They can get so close together but then disappear. It’s the worst pain ever and she was like “you’re probably just constipated” like I know what it feels like to not poop and that’s not it. And I have been pooping soo... thanks for making me feel like I’m not going to know what a contraction is now even though I’m pretty sure that has been them and I’ve been having them all week.

Idk she just killed my mood leaving the appointment and if I don’t have the baby by my due date next week then I’m going to lose my mind because she’s who I’m seeing again next week. I’m thinking of trying to get a new apt for next week with a different OB in the practice if I don’t have baby yet because she will be the reason I don’t go into labor from her stressing me out. Lol. Don’t mess with exhausted moms who are in pain and want baby here, just not how I wanted this apt to go :(