Confused

I’ve been feeling a little weird lately but I just need to let it out... I don’t know what it is but I’ve just felt so “ughhh” like I can’t even explain it, I’ve not wanted to do anything, I’ve had no motivation at all and everything just feels like a massive task. I don’t like feeling like this I’ve felt really lazy. I’ve also been feeling quite alone, I feel like I can’t explain my feelings because I can’t get my head around it but something has changed with me and I don’t know what it is, it feels like I can’t get out of my head like I overthink everything. It seems like I’m always there for everyone, they tell me they need them and I’m there sat comforting them when they cry, but when I’m feeling like that and I need someone nobody is interested, yeah people say they’re they’re for you but are they really? Because when I phone no one seems to answer, when I text it’s hours or even days later for a reply🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s been making me feel like I’m just not a good person, and that’s why people don’t want to be around me I don’t know. I just feel like I’ve been stuck in a constant bad mood and I can’t get out of it, I don’t feel like I’m my old bubbly self and I don’t know how to get that back. I used to be so care free I didn’t care about people’s thoughts or opinions on me because they just didn’t matter! But now it literally feels like everything matters and i don’t know how to get out of this mindset. I’ve tried to speak to my boyfriend about it and he just really doesn’t get it, I feel stupid when I say it out loud because I don’t have a reason to be like this but I am and it’s really getting to me. I’m really sorry if you read this and your like wtf, and I’m sorry If I’ve wrote it on the wrong topic but I just needed to. I’m sorry.