I need answers !!!! 😩

Jennifer

Hello guys , I’m very new on this app & it’s a pleasure to meet you all . I’m currently a mother of 3 children, 2 girls & a boy ♥️ . My oldest is 4 & her name is Elena , My second is 2 and his name is Curtis and my last born is 9 months and her name is Emani ♥️ . I also have 3 more but they are my step children 💕 . I’m 22 & my husband is 30 🙄 (DONT judge me) I was on the birth control shot after I had Emani she was born October 27 but I started the birth control May 11 2020 it ended July 15 but before that I was spotting lightly then it got real real heavy for 2 weeks straight & lighten up after then it stopped & returned August 1st 2020 & I bleed up until the 8th but had unprotected sex that same night I was drinking wine with friends & came home just wanting my husband 🤦🏻‍♀️ ( poor decision ) I know but 🤷🏻‍♀️ we are human 💯 I’m very stressed because I’m scared that within the next 2 weeks I take a pregnancy test and it comes back positive 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to know if it’s possible to become pregnant already after withdrawing from the birth control shot . Negative comments will be blocked & so will yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄