I got married today

joa 🇩🇴 🇩🇪 • Ttc #1 🌈 praying 🙏

I had my ex husband as husband 1 because he had 2 phone so I put husband one and husband in the other one. . After a bad storm the rainbow came out I was in a bad married before had to go to therapy and had to get help from the domestic violence people my English no the good so it was so hard to me to start a new live i didn’t have a drive license or a job because my ex husband didn’t want me to do it ! And when I ask for help so I could get a job he use to say bad things and and call me fucking n works all the time and fuc... bald bitch because I have alopecia since I was 8 . when he fell stress from work he treat me like garbage spit on my face like 4 time leave mark on my arms trowing cigarette on me because I didn’t let him abuse of me say that o won’t never be a mom since I have fertility problem that I am dry inside and his mom use to toll him to leave me on the street and let women come in the house when I wasn’t there talk bad about me he use to show me the message he use to say I won’t never find someone better that I won’t never do good on live with out him because I was bold no one will love me and with all that I went I got back with him because I thought that he love me and I use to love him I was sooo stupid and since I didn’t have my family support it was so hard and gave him a chance .thinking he would change he never did the last thing he did was talking to other women kicking me out all the time . and bitting my checks so hard where he leave me bleeding a bit because he was drunk I got so tired I lie to him and say I will leave to my sis house and come back after because I was scared of what he will do it I . I got separated but no divorce I meat someone amazing he treat me like I queen I also Speak Spanish like I do so I was much easy for me and make me so happy his mom love Me I love his mom . He is the perfect man for me I hope so I can be a mom I am praying so I just got married today and I never feel so happy in my life before like I do today we didn’t have a lot of money for our wedding so we bought those silicone rings I love them and I got my dress from goodwill for only 8 dollar I fall in love with it . I did had a other fancy new wedding dress I brought 7 moths ago but didn’t fix and also my engagement ring don’t fix I pray that god help me so I can be a mom I been ttc with my now husband 1 year and 6 moths and with my ex I was ttc for like for 3 years and stopped after I realized I don’t want someone like that to be my baby daddy ! I also had a positive ovulation test today even tho I didn’t supposed to ovulated today I was supposed to ovulated the 7 !

Omg thank you guys so much you guys made me cry with all those beautiful comment I wish you all the best and those who are ttc baby dust to ya !! And for those you was in the same or similar situation you are so strong and beautiful and god bless you all !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️