Was it my fault ????

Karen
This is like so over due, and I've moved on from this in the sense that am not following this man around anymore. 
Me and my best friend were talking about this dramatic situation and she said that I was at fault..... Let me explain. 
Soooo, I was dating this guy for a year, and he was a very angry person ! Am talking about if something messed up in his car and I was in the passenger seat.... It was my fault.. Even if I wasn't driving ! Well we would bump heads a lot cause am not letting that shit slid ! So he broke up with me. 
He would come to my house every day, and we would still act like a couple. So I just assumed we were. 
I started feeling him a little sketchy but blinded my self from little things. 
Comes to find I go on Facebook and this girl messages me talking about if he's my ex why do I still mess with him.... It broke my heart !!!! This man just told me he loved me over the phone a couple hours ago prior to the message. I gave her my number and she was trying to fight me and was just ghetto. 
Turned out she was in the picture and I didn't even know it... That sneaky son of a bitch ! It tore up my heart because when I found out we were going thru a pregnancy scare... Just  imagine my state of mind. I called him and he said she was lying and she was just a one time thing and he messed up... Typical bullshit. 
Time past and he came looking for me and idk why I was so stupid but of course I believed he changed.... She calls me again !!!! And this happened 3 times that we both fell for his bull shit.... A year of just drama with him... Every time he lies and says he's sorry... That girl says am a slut and that why I can't leave him alone... But hello he was my boyfriend first.. What they went thru I went thru first with him.. He lost his fuckingn virginity to me. Now forward to a year after the first time the drama started I got a new man.. And he would call me from different number and show up to my job begging me to move to Iowa with him and to leave my boyfriend .... But he was still with her. At that point I just told him fuck off your crazy... Like thanks to me you still have him...... Was this my fault ??