TTC on clomid after being told I wasn't ovulating

Miranda

First of all I'm new to the whole posting and stuff. I posted before about my journey since being told I'm not ovulating, I'm 34 been with my husband over 10 years never used any form of birth control a year after. Since we started trying to get pregnant I tried OPK always BFN! After ultrasound and progesterone check, not sure what other lab work they did but determined everything looked fine but not ovulating I guess hormones are off. Ultrasound last week, doc said I should ovulate within the week and had one large healthy follicle for sure, OPK cycle day 17 finally positive, today day 21 ultrasound showed smaller follicles and the big one grew alot and was perfect but still has not burst, that she may need to up the clomid from just 50mg day. So she said keep trying and come back in a week for another ultrasound to see if its burst and released an egg etc. Also because of my hormones she said the OPK is not going to be accurate with the issues I'm having. I also asked her about the soft cups I read about and she said definitely try that also if I wanted. I had no idea it could be this difficult and thought I would share my experience with you lovely ladies! Praying for a BFP soon and anyone else trying! Good luck and baby dust to all!