Boyfriend problems/toxic help??

Kaitlyn • 24. Mommy to Emmett 💗

Hi there! So me and my boyfriend have been dating for most two years now. We were fine at first but things started to change after we moved him. He would never pick up his messes, laundry everywhere, not picked up anything. I’d clean and he would mess it up again expecting me to clean his mess. We got in fights after fights. It got worse in our fights when he would cuss me out and tell me that I’m worthless, a whore, a bitch and more. I only wanted to sit down and talk it out without violence or bad mouthing each other. We fought every other day because I cleaned everything he destroyed. One night, he made me sleep on the floor with no pillows or blankets. He wouldn’t let me sleep on the couch or the bed or watch tv because they were “his” he pride a pillow out of my arms and called me a bitch. He told me to kill myself and stood by the light switch and watched me sleep all night. He then kept telling me he would change and work on it. Months later, he never changed. It was worse. I began to have less sex with him because of the way he treated me, I wasn’t in the mood at all because of it. He blamed everything on me. One time, he asked and I told him I wasn’t feeling like it. He asked me over and over and I gave in. I was uncomfortable. He was on top on me and I told him I changed my mind. I told him no over and over again but he was already inside. I tried pushing him off, digging my nails in his arms, he pinned my legs down so I couldn’t kick him off. So I did what I knew what to get him off. (Please don’t laugh because I only thought this would work) I farted and he got up immediately and slapped me and called me disgusting. I told him that was the only way of getting him off me. He said “you could have just said no, bitch” but I did 20-30 times! I cried for a week. He never apologized. It’s always in my mind. I told him I wanted a break for a couple days to think about things. He told me no so we continued our relationship. On my 21st birthday I wanted to drink for the first time. He wouldn’t let me. He was going to break up with me if I did. He said he didn’t want a woman so trashy to drink. Recently, he told me he wanted a break because I wasn’t having sex with him because of the way he treated me. He told me he will find it somewhere else. After breaking up with me, 7 hours later, he downloaded 5 dating/hook up apps. I was very upset. He told me he didn’t want a girl that doesn’t say no to him for sex. I thought it was my fault. I cried and begged for him back. He told me he still loved me and cared for me. I started to clean for him, make dinner and treated him extra nice so get him back. He told me he wanted to get back with me so he deleted the dating apps. Last night I had a gut feeling and was feeling nauseous. I ended up going through his phone (I NEVER DO THIS!!!) and found that he messaged a girl on Facebook dating telling her that she was the most beautiful girl he’s seen and said that he was confused that she didn’t look fat. Who tells a girl that??? Anyway, on Snapchat I found that he messaged a girl for her premium snap. He also looked up 8 different pretty girls on facebook. I woke him up and cried and told him what I found. He never apologized and told me it was my fault and said he didn’t like me. He changed his pass lock and told me leave him alone. I was up all night. Couldn’t sleep. In the morning, he tried talking to me like nothing ever happened. He left for work and called me 17 times to apologize and told me “we aren’t dating so why would it matter” I told him he kept telling me he wanted to still be with me and that’s the problem. I’ve been in hell in this relationship. I’m been so depressed and stressed but I love him. What should I do?? Here are some messages of our past messages. (Not in order sorry :(. )