Finding the clit is like an Easter egg hunt?

Summer

So I have no idea where my clit is or if I even have one. Are some women born without a clit? I've tried just looking at my full vulva before but it's been really hard getting past all the pubes, which are very much Bush campaign 🦧🦧🦧

Last night I tried finding my clit after I took a shower and I did that lowering myself onto a table (in this case the bathroom sink) corner thing. I started doing Kegels and moving around a bit in the general area the clit should be in, where I felt a little hard round thing somewhere in the top of my vulva 🧐🧐

I slipped my middle finger to where the corner was in and felt around the area. It felt soft and damp (as expected), but I didn't feel anything small or roundish? I didn't know if I should go deeper or press in different areas and I think I ended up fingering my urethra at some point?

Then I began getting worried that I might hurt something in there and I just started tearing up out of nowhere and got emotional when I got ready for bed because the whole thing made me feel like I'm not a real woman 😔

Any advice or tips would really help me 😿❤