Messy relationship

Kate

So im in a bit of a mess at the moment- I was in a long distance relationship due to the pandemic, and could feel my boyfriend starting to get distant with me. I felt like he was t interested and I knew that I wouldn’t be seeing him for a very long time so we decided to end the relationship. I was just about moving in when two weeks later he messaged me jokingly and we had a nice conversation. This ended and then that night I got a message from him saying that it looked like he would be able to visit me soon after all and that he missed me and wanted to try again skth the relationship. He was so sweet then and was saying how he had struggled without me in his life. I missed him too a lot and still had feelings for him so I agreed on the principle that I would be seeing him I. Real lofe. The next day he was just as distant as he had been previously, being vague and uninterested about when he was coming back and stuff, and I told him that I wasn’t happy. He said he would try harder but that didn’t happen, so to preserve my happiness I ended things again but he was desperate to remain in touch and then meet when he was finally able to visit me. I agreed, but today he has not wanted to talk to me at all, and I feel like I am nothing to him. I just want advice as to how to move on because this has all messed with my head and I just need to get over it. I don’t want to talk to my family and friends because they were doubtful when I told them we were getting back together. Sorry for the long post haha it’s such a Mess but I just needed someone to talk to