Advice

So recently we found both of my cousins they where in foster Care and we couldn’t get in touch with them. They ended up getting taken once more because of stupid people but one of them is pregnant. She’s 18 and did it on purpose cause she thinks her abusive boyfriend will love her and the baby. He still beats on her and she smokes and drinks still while pregnant. I don’t like her actions at all because she is messy and is a cousin lover (I fuckin know 🤮) the baby is what I’m worried about tho she’s my cousin too and I really want to have some type of relationship but I’m so disgusted with her mother that I don’t even wanna be around her at all. Advice for the future?

I’m not judging her she’s talked shit about my side of the a family but is the first one to call us. She’s fucked someone in MY bed. She’s called my family dumb and my nana the one who helps her the most fake. It doesn’t matter if she’s been through shit. Everyone in this family has I have. It doesn’t make her less responsible with her actions.