Worried I have it

** turns out it has to do with me starting some adhd medication and an ear infection.

I live with my mom(50), stepdad(66), and my 22 month old.

This is probably annoying because it seems like this is what everyone is talking about but I’ve got severe generalized anxiety disorder.

So, My throat has felt a little scratchy the last few days. Not exactly sore, but just like there are bubbles caught in it. If that makes sense. I also have thick cloudy phlegm in between my throat and sinuses. Today I’ve also had an ear ache. No fever or cough.

I’m terrified it’s the coronavirus, but I’m scared to get tested because what if I don’t have it and I go to get tested and then somehow contract the virus by just walking in. (Sorry I’m really paranoid.)

But it might not be that Because over the last week out of boredom, I decided to detail clean my moms house. (Not that it was dirty)

I’ve been cleaning the house with disinfectant spray and some other cleaners. One of the cleaners had bleach in it.

I also threw up after eating to the point I threw up foam. So, that could probably have caused my throat issue.

Should I get tested? Or should I wait and see if my symptoms get worse?