Coved 19 quarrels

I’ve been with my bf for 2 years and I thought we had a relatively healthy relationship until yesterday... and now from talking marriage and buying a house together - I’m starting to wonder if I even want to do this...

I’m immunocompromised and need to take extra precautions... He and I are careful - but I’m overly precautious because I’m high risk. He is fully aware of this and also my anxiety/concern... I try not to tell him what to do... and he does occasionally go out to hang out with a few friends (we argued about this in the beginning).

Two days ago, his 7 year old kid came to stay with us and he was sick (I was unaware). His ex-wife said it was just a cold but the kiddo had not been tested. Symptoms include congestion, runny nose, scratchy throat, cough, and diarrhea. You better believe my anxiety level went to a 10 as those are many of the common symptoms in young kids (and yah, I know - it still might be a cold but I’m freaked out).

I tried to talk to my bf about taking precautions in the house as to minimize risk of transmission if the kiddo did have the virus - and this created a big argument between he and I.

Now - for those if you who are going to say “you can’t force people to do x, y, or z”. - I fully understand that BUT I feel so angry and hurt right now. I just want to cry...

The kiddo is coughing all over the place... going into every room of the house... and I’m scared beyond belief. I’m wearing my mask indoors right now (only one)... and don’t know what else to do...

I don’t understand why all of us in the house can’t take some precautions and feel that if my bf truly cared about me... he would also be trying to protect me...

this is my question- am I in the right to feel hurt right now? I mean I try to take care and protect the ones I love... and because of my health conditions I’m at super high risk... I also know it’s an inconvenience to wear a mask in your own home... but damn it - I rather choose to be inconvenienced then to put someone in potential risk..

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated..