I need some advice! My bf can’t stay hard when we have sex!

Cat

Hi so I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 2 years now. I only have a body count of 2 (including him) and he’s got a body count of about 20 I think. In the beginning of our relationship everything was fine, we’d have sex almost all the time and he’d always be the one to initiate it. Things changed I want to say around September when we moved in together. I found out I was pregnant, we had our differences when it came to the pregnancy. But he eventually came to an understanding that I just couldn’t give up our unborn child and we both decided to go through with it. Two months later I find out that I had MC and we were both devastated. Going through that was the WORST thing in our lives. We both took some time to try and heal and avoid sex until the doctors said it was ok. Once we got that ok, I was always the one initiating it. He just completely stopped trying, he barely touched me and when we did have sex he could barely keep a hard on. He can get off from masturbating but not when he has the real thing in front of him. That’s something that I took so hard because I felt like he was seeing someone else. Maybe I wasn’t good enough for him. To this very day we still have the same problem and I’ve tried talking to him about it but he continues to tell me it’s not me it’s him. I’ve tried doing different things, I’ve tried bringing in toys, I’ve even considered bringing in another woman even though my fragile heart wouldn’t be able to handle it. I don’t know what to do, I need help.