I caught my friend (17) having sex with my brother (14) and I was told to stay out of it basically

So yesterday I posted this to Reddit:

I (18) and my best friend (17) have been friends for about a year. She only recently met my younger brother in November. He lived back in Korea with our grandparents but all 3 of them were moved to the states to be with us because of my grandparents health. I went over to my friend’s place yesterday and let our bro hang with us because why not. Her parents weren’t home so we smoked weed in her room (Excluding my brother) I left around 6 pm and told her I’ll be back once I’m off work. I took my brother back home and I went to clock in. I got off around 11 and went back to her house. Her door was unlocked so I just came inside. I heard moaning from her room but I didn’t go barging in because well ew that’s gross. But then I saw my brother’s backpack in the corner and his iPhone on their coffee table. So I went up there & knocked on the door repeatedly. After like 5 minutes my friend opens the door and I see my little brother standing behind her. I literally wanted to choke her and for a second I think I was going to. She is not someone I can call a friend anymore because why the hell is a 17 year old girl having sex with a 14 year old boy? And my brother at that. He just turned 14 in May. My brother has been refusing to talk to me but it’s either he speaks to me or I speak to my parents. I just need to know if he was groomed or manipulated & how long it’s been going on.

And these were majority of the comments, (I'm the one with the blue username)

I ended up deleting my post because I was practically villainized and I don't know what to do. I don't see how I was wrong for caring about my under the age of consent brother. Either way though I'm still cutting off my friend for good.