Thinking of another man who we know!

Been with my husband 17 yrs married 8 and have 2 kids.........we have been together since we were 13 on and off and I never dating anyone else but While we were broken up at 14/15 I was hanging out with a guy friend and we both knew we liked each other but never went pass holding hands and talking since we both just got out of relationships, Well 6 months later he stared dating someone else and I got back together with my now husband but we see each other around town and that and now he’s working on my house so I get to see him everyday, we talk, laugh about stuff and talk about how we are since we both just loss our mothers (Mine in April and his August 1st) asking how kids are handling it since we both have a 5 yr old, but we keep noticing seeing each other looking at each other and joking around and it feels so nice. I feel bad but then I don’t cuz u haven’t felt this happy and giddy in a long time.

I’m not going to cheat on my husband never said I was but it just feels nice getting attention cuz my husbands don’t give me any at all it’s all about our kids and beer for him, sex isn’t in our relationship really at all and we are only 30 yrs old he says is not important to him and don’t feel like new needs it really so we usually have sex 2 TIMES a month only and that’s when he wants and how he wants it I have no say on when or how we have sex like what position or anything and I get NO PLEASURES at all because he’s done within minutes!!!!

I try talking to him and he don’t care how I feel or anything, I’ve joked about I think I just need a sex toy and he got all pissed off and started talking saying it’s a form of cheating since it’s not him.