my boyfriend is really small down under

this is NOT a bashing post, my boyfriend is so great and I could care less what his size is, it's probably #99 out of 100 on the things I care about. just like women I know men come in all different shapes and sizes and I love him just the way he is. we just started dating a couple of months ago and we've done everything but actual sex (he's a virgin (he's 20 and i'm 21) and also at a military academy so we just haven't had the chance yet). the first time I saw it I was surprised by how small it was- I'd say the whole thing fits in one hand. I almost actually kind of like it when it comes to bj's because I have a tiny mouth lmao, but I'm just wondering- when it comes to sex, will it make a difference? the guys ive had sex with in the past have all been relatively well endowed and I've never encountered this before. once again I'll say that I'm absolutely not judging him for it and I don't care at all. I would never ever say any of this to him, but I guess I'm just looking for sex tips when it comes time? are certain positions better than others when your man is a little bit smaller down below? thanks ladies!