Was I sexually harassed? Im so confused

I thought this was normal for a guy to do, because my friends always told me “he likes you a lot, he’s just doing it to get your attention!”

There was this guy that I used to talk to.. He liked me, but I didn’t like him and he knew that so we decided to just be friends. There was one time where me and him kissed and that’s the most we ever did. I made sure not to lead him on. I told him straight up.

Anyways, I was laying down thinking about the time that me and him went to a pool with my two girl best friends.. I started talking to a new guy who I liked a lot, and I told him about it and he said he was happy for me and supports me. I didn’t think he still liked me at that point.

At the pool, he picked me up and slammed me in the water and I laughed it off because it’s just fun doing stuff like that in the pool.

After about 30 minutes, he went underwater and he touched my butt. Like he grabbed it and rubbed it and i was like “dude, stop. That’s not cool” and he laughed it off and I just let it go that one time, but I started getting scared.

He went underwater again, and i was on the other side of the pool talking to the two girl friends that i had with me and he untied my top and bottoms and then laughed.

After that, I was tying it back on and I was really annoyed and even more scared. I was getting ready to leave. There were other people at the public pool so I couldn’t run out with half my cooch and boobs showing.. Then he went underwater AGAIN and he grabbed me from behind and put his hands down there and started rubbing my vagina and I pushed him off again and I left. After that, he was always looking at me in a weird way and a few days after I never saw him again. I was 16 and he was I think 18-20..

I think about it from time to time and I feel like it’s all my fault for being friends with him.