Argument with Fiancé and 7 weeks pregnant

Al

Hi All:

My fiancé and I recently got into a really bad argument last night. The argument arose due to our lack of sex. My fiancé wants sex daily, while I’m content with sex like 3-4 times a week. In addition, this is my first pregnancy and I find myself always tired or not in the mood for sex. This lead to his Demeanor changing for the entire night and an argument. During the argument, I also vented my feelings about how it’s a challenge for me to accept his other child- not due to a jealousy issue or anything, but simply bc this is my first time really dealing with children and I’m culture shocked, having been single for a while previously and not dating a man which children. I also communicated some things about his finances, he then called me a “b” in addition saying he wants me to get an abortion. This infuriated me and I no longer want to marry him nor do I want him to be a part of my child’s life. I am currently at his home, but I want to leave and go to my home, but I know if I do, he will get mad and another argument will arise. I don’t trust him. He apologized for saying those things and he stated he said those things to retaliate against me bc of the things I said about his child and fiancés. In long term, I eventually gave into sex also. Idk what to do...help. I can not care for a monster.