Is this normallll??

Hi everyone! So just this past week I was on my fertile week and yesterday was the last day for that for me. I know it’s normal to expect or experience ovulation symptoms but has anyone experienced any of these symptoms before. I’ve been pretty gassy and I’ve had some slight stomach cramps or pain’s and both my left and right ovary area. I’ve also had headaches been really moody and emotional(kinda like what it should be like for my period) I’ve also eaten kinda nauseous . Had s back pain and been really sore. I know it’s normal to experience this stuff and it could just be my hormones but I feel like this is just been pretty weird. I also could be sore just from doing sexual things with my boyfriend but I don’t know. Another disclaimer is I’m not on any birth control and I’m a virgin I’ve never had sex so I don’t think I could be pregnant. But I have been fingered and done some dry humping in the past few days. please just let me know if this is normal for any of the rest of you thank you!!!