Monster in law

My MIL was the main person who wanted to have a baby shower to celebrate our baby that’s on the way so i agreed. She wanted to do an in person showered with over 50 ppl knowing what’s going on. My mom who I live with is a nurse & I recently passed my NCLEX myself. We BOTH know that it is entirely too dangerous with everything going on. So we decided to do a drive by shower. My MIL picked the date that worked best for her & time. We’re having the drive by at my moms house Sunday & she is JUST now saying they’re just going to have their own “separate in person” baby shower. But her and her family (6) of them will still be sitting under the tent at my drive by. The separate shower is because I told her I didn’t want 20 ppl sitting under the tent bc it defeats the purpose of having a drive by. I’m soooo annoyed bc she now says all their family and friends will just come to their separate, in person shower instead of driving by Sunday. I’m literally so fucking annoyed I want to uninvite her and her family. Cherry on top of the cake is her telling me she doesn’t agree with me being white & him being black. Bc it’s in the Bible apparently? Like wtf is wrong with these people. We already made a baby it’s no going back now.

Sry I just had to rant bc I know my poor mom is tired of hearing about the constant bullshit.