Please share similar experience

So about 3 weeks ago I went with my boyfriend to his granny’s house and I went to the bathroom I wiped it was real red no clots nothing extreme only to have just had a period literally 2 weeks before I cleaned up and only light very lightly spotted for a day or so I thought maybe implantation bleeding right so I tested of course BFN i dint worry bout it now anther two weeks and slight nausea nipples tho OMG 😱 WHEN the wind blows to hard I’m fucking 💀 Have you ever tested negative and felt flutters early on in pregnancy when I was pego with my twins I found out early but the only reason I knew was I felt butterflies and when I went for my ultrasound I was like 8 weeks dr said it was for the simple fact the it was multiples I am.now almost a week late no AF butterflies in low low abdomen and negative test now I know we speaking for us hopeful ones have a lot to bare with but I keep reinstalling in my own head maybe it’s self inflicted you know mentally but the feeling in my pelvic area so bizzare I ate a plate of food threw it up out of nowhere like and I’m pissing 90 going west I’m so confused I am a mother of multiple babies giving my youngest is 10 I wonder if I would feel different I really need to talk to some women with similar stories and then GOT a BFP OH and I went to Dr Monday to get blood test we shall seen I did already miss period it’s 3 days late now