Bedroom advice...?

Candace

My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We’ve been together 13 years, coming up on year 3 of marriage. We’ve just moved in to a house and have gone through a lot since June to get the place ready. We’ve been stressed, tired, everything. The last time we’ve had sex was nearly two weeks ago when I was in my fertile window. Before that, maybe another 2-3 weeks. More less we have sex 1-2 times a month and it’s driving me insane. I’ve talked about it to him multiple times. He’ll apologize, say he’s insecure about his body, his quick finish, etc. I’m understanding. I’m not always looking for a 30-minute session, but I don’t want a quickie every few weeks like it’s a chore. I buy lingerie, I tease, drop hints—hell, I walk around our place nearly naked! I love him, I really do, but the lack of intimacy is driving me insane. I can’t even recall the last time or kissed more than a few times in passing. Am I doing something wrong? Am I not doing enough? Should I just suck it up and plan on getting banged during one week a month from now on? I feel like talking to him will only put us back in the cycle of apologize > be better for a week or two > go right back to where we started.