I need advice moving out ...

Where do I begin ... I currently am 21 with a one year old baby boy and I still live with my mom I work part time only 20 hours per week because my son isn’t in daycare and I depend on my mom to watch my son when time is available as you can assume my mom is over watching him ( tired / exhausted ) which I can totally understand and I’m trying to come up with a solution ... so let’s talk about the past at 17 the beginning of senior year of high school I was kicked out for staying out late and my mom couldn’t handle it so I ended up staying with my brother it made me more independent being I had to pay for my senior year expenses and other expenses ( prom, prom dress, senior trips etc ) honestly I feel like I needed my mom the most especially with applying out info. for colleges, learning to drive, buying a car and having her there for graduation and prom the moments you can’t get back so fast forward right after my senior year i moved back in but she was distant the year after that I became pregnant and things went down hill after that but she offer to help as much as she could ... so fast forward to know she’s been watching my son for the past year in the beginning only weekends and now 4 days a week .. her biggest complaint is that she wants her life back and doesn’t want to watch him or deal with me basically and I understand completely but my senior year I could of really used her help then to get myself in a better position to face the world as a young women and to me I didn’t have that ( im still emotionally about that also when she kicked me out she did dragged me by my leg out the house and called the police on me a 17 year old girl for staying out late on a school night ) anyways now I feel as though I’m failing and I definitely need her help but she’s done with me and everything else so my plan is to move out with family 6 hours away because I’ll have someone to watch my son full time ( his grandmother on his dad side ) she’s been begging me to move since he was born and does amazing with him and loves watching him obsessed with him so I’ll be working more and making more money with that I’ll would be able to move up in my company making more money per hour she offered to teach me how to drive the house is huge and on the beach I’ll have a room ... so I put in my transfer request and plan on moving by Halloween now I haven’t told my mom because I want to avoid more unnecessary fighting and she’s already told me she doesn’t care about my plans and that she wants me to move out ... but then today she flipped and said i need to help her with bills because she can’t afford it on her own but working part time 20 hours and financially taking care of myself and my son I can’t either so I just want to move but now I feel bad ... I don’t want to tell her I’m moving because I am scared of what she might do to me until I actually move but then again she deserve to know so she can prepare financially to live on her own I’m thinking of just telling her last minute or not telling her at all and just going since she doesn’t care but then again she said she didn’t care in the middle of us arguing ( by the way we argue EVERYDAY but she is just upset at me about everything ) and she tell me everyday about it sometimes 3 times a day so ... I just need advice please help me I want a better future and life and I know with moving I’ll be able to do that and have that for me and my son only thing is I know I’ll never be welcomed back she won’t speak to me and probably will have to move because she won’t be able to afford it bills and even though I can’t stand my mom I’ll feel sad about just up and leaving but it making me crazy living here with her ....