I hate being a single mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can’t do it anymore. I am exhausted. I can’t keep being strong. I’m crying myself to sleep every night, it’s so hard. I never get a break, I never get any rest, I don’t even have a life besides being a mom. I use to love being a mom and now I hate it. it’s always something new added to my plate. always something else I have to figure out. My “husband” just walked out on me and our 4 children, he claimed he didn’t get to live his life before becoming a father or being married, which I get because I DIDNT EITHER. but I never once thought about just abandoning my kids. he got us evicted from our apartment and I had to move in with family while he claimed to be working on his self to get us another place just to end up moving in with another woman. and not only that since he’s been dealing with this woman he’s neglected his children completely. he hasn’t called or seen them in almost a year now. I’m so tired of being angry and bitter but I am so so tired. Some days I’m jealous because I never get to do anything not even go to the grocery store alone. I just don’t know what to do anymore I just don’t even want to wake up some days. I’m so stressed out. I never thought I’d be a single mom. And I can honestly say that it is hell. And I don’t want to do it. I love my children with all my heart but I just don’t have the strength to keep doing this day in and day out with absolutely no help.