I’m struggling TTC

Sam

I’m now 9 days late on my period, I tested the first day I was late and then tests again today and both were negative. I’m struggling because I see so many people having their babies or announcing their pregnancies and I’m just here. Don’t get me wrong I’m super excited for them, it’s an amazing thing, I’m just struggling. I have all the symptoms (which could just be my brain tricking my body, again 😭) and I also found out I have cysts on my ovaries (not diagnosed with PCOS, yet.) which could be contributing to the missed period. We’ve been TTC since our miscarriage in January. I doubt there’s a chance I could be pregnant if both tests were negative, I’m just at a loss. I see my doctor on the 1st of September, and I’m going to talk to her as far as my options go. I just want my rainbow so bad, I want to be able to hold and bring home my baby. I got some newborn snuggles from my nephew who was born 2 weeks ago, which did help, until I had to leave my sisters house and then I was back to wondering if I was ever going to get that. I don’t mean any negativity to anyone who is expecting or has their baby. I’m just struggling and needed to vent somewhere.