Annoying husband?

Lately my husband has been kind of a jerk. Hard to explain, he's not being out right mean just not nice. I feel like I'm being treated like a roommate or friend more than a wife. He also kind of parents me like I'm his child, which again is hard to explain but that's the best way I could describe it.

We've had many talks about this, I've mentioned it to him many many many times but he continues to do it.

He will comment on my every move. He can't stand when I get frustrated for a legitimate reason, if I huff or puff, or simply complain that I'm tired or not feeling well. I'm the type of person that wears my heart on my sleeve, I've always been this way and he's known that. We've been together for 10 years and I've never changed that aspect. But now, he's constantly telling me to stop doing this or doing that because he doesn't like it. It makes me feel a little crazy like I can't show emotions when I'm at home. He expects me to be 100% all of the time and happy all the time. But I've been a SAHM for 18 months, I'm starting work from home next week. I'm worn out to say the least so I'm not going to be 100% 24/7.

For example, all week, I've suffered with awful allergies to the point where I feel sick but not "sick" just super congested, itchy eyes and nose etc. He was doing some work on our house which was physically demanding. I mentioned later in the evening my allergies were bugging me and he's like stop complaining, I just busted my ass outside.

It's a small example but he always down plays how I feel. If I'm tired, I shouldn't be because he's more tired. It always feel like my feelings aren't validated.

This also has been a huge turn off for me. There is nothing attractive about my husband treating me like a friend, roommate or his child. It makes me not want to do anything in the bedroom. However, I do it anyways but it's been so....blah. I feel no connection whatsoever right now with him and I hate that.

I don't know what to do. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has been in a similar situation.

Like I've mentioned, we've talked about it and he knows how I feel so he's had many chances to let me be my own person and live.