Am I crazy

My boyfriend changes/doesn’t follow through with our plans quite a bit and always uses the reason that he changes his mind a lot and that’s just the type of person he is.

In his defense, some of these plans are minor things.

For example, last night he asked if I wanted to meet up with him tonight at a food place on our college campus. I said yes. I double checked with him this morning to make sure he wanted to go because I know he changes his mind a lot. He said yes. Now this afternoon, I checked with him again and he said he’s not sure because he may be tired. I know these were very minor plans but it still annoys me that he can just change his mind whenever he wants and pass it off as the fact that he’s an indecisive person.

I feel as though our plans are often pushed to the side and whenever I voice this to him, he says that’s just who he is as a person.

Am I being crazy? I feel like it’s kind of rude to be able to ditch plans despite agreeing to them multiple times. But maybe I’m being unreasonable so please let me know if I am! Thank you in advance to anyone who replies!