Keeping my fingers crossed that this is it!!!

Elizabeth • 27🌼Happily married❤

Sorry this is a little long!

A little background info.. my husband and I have been TTC for just over a year now.. we've had 0 luck and a miscarriage in February (I didn't even know I was pregnant until it happened).

AF was due 3 days ago and I've been having cramping here and there over the course of the last 4 days, which is a little unusual - normally I'll start cramp the day of or the day before I get it. I'm not sure if me being sick lately has affected it at all. I had a 24 hour bug about a week ago and then 3 days ago I started with a terrible cold. Now that the cold has began to subside, I've been feeling off (headache, a little nausea).

On top of that, I had SUCH A strange dream last night! I was having cramps and ended up finding out I was just about halfway through the pregnancy! I swear this is all because I've been driving myself crazy, but maybe it's some sort of sign.

I've been thinking about going to pick up a test, but it honestly makes me start getting all watery-eyed because I know it's more than likely going to be negative :(

Ugh I'm just so torn because I want to know, but at the same time I feel like I should give it a couple more days because I don't want to be disappointed :(

I really think I'm going to suck it up and pick up a test as soon as I get out of work. I'm so incredibly nervous, but I hope that this is finally our time ❤