Sex with sexual partner being uncomfortable

jane

So I met my current sexual partner about a month ago and we were getting to know each other and recently about 2 weeks ago we first had sex and he fingered me (which hurt quite abit but I hardly do it to myself cus I don’t get pleasure from it ) and there was a lot of kissing and I was quite wet and the foreplay wasn’t bad but when it got to penetration it really did hurt (bearing in mind he does also have a big quite thick one ) especially in missionary and I have no idea why bc I’m wet yet still so so tight no he even said I’m too tight and the tightest hes been with , I know he wants more out of me but he’s been patient and gentle w me and when I tell him to stop (which is quite a fair few times cus it hurts ) he will stop until I’m ready again and I’m worried is something wrong w me cus I’ll be wet and comfortable but whenever it comes to anything penetrating like a finger or his penis it hurts and I don’t want it to be like that always. He is abit older than me and way more experienced so I feel like it might be annoying for him even if he doesn’t say. Someone please help because we had sex again this week and the same thing happens.