Just don’t know anymore

I don’t know if I have postpartum depression I had it with my first born four years ago. I am 7 weeks post baby and I have felt absolutely amazing for the most part. But I have my moments where I get the baby back to sleep and I swear anything and everything I have ever done that ever hurt me I think about I look at my husband and honestly cry and hold him. I get sad because my four year old isn’t listening the best lately he’s got attitude out of no where?! We have been trying to potty train and it’s like he does good then has accidents! I just feel sad when my babies aren’t with me like right next to me with me. I feel sick when people besides me or my husband hold our new baby. I hate the idea of leaving her I hate the idea of leaving my son. Thank god I don’t ever have to leave them or them leave me but that’s the stupid crap my head is thinking or they fact I just can’t sleep well I am always worried about things:/ I feel I should go back to work, my husband insists I stay home with the kids.. I know he makes enough income for me to stay home but I feel bad I always feel bad I have good days I have bad days I am just so uncomfortable in my own skin my own home my own anything 😩 I guess my real question is does this go away? Does this get better ?