What would the doctor do..?

I was raped and had a misscarrrige last year. Ever since then I've been having really bad menstral cramps and random pelvic pain. The pain is worse on my right side. I am STI free. I did not get checked out after it happened.

When I tell my gynecologist this, would kind of things would he do? Any testing?

Would they do an ultrasound or no? If they don't can I ask for one.? Wpuld they think that is rude of me..?

I am very concerned ..