This will be sappy. Deal with it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I need a happy rant. If I told my man this he'd think I'm weird๐Ÿ˜‚
There are so many tiny yet so sentimental things he does that just make me so fucking happy that he loves me, and he does them just because he knows how much I love them.
He pulls me close and kisses me hard.
He strokes my leg or my cheek just because.
Sex is fun with him, we don't take it seriously at all๐Ÿ˜‚
He strokes and kisses paths down my body.
He kisses and nibbles on my neck and my hip bones (omfg worlds biggest turn on๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
He cares more about satisfying me than wanting to come himself.
He's learnt every little thing that makes me tremble.
He ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS asks if I'm enjoying it and (I haven't, but) if I ever said no he'd stop immediately.
He is a total cuddler after sex (he'd still be inside me but we'd just be laying on top of each other cuddling, and then his penis would slip out of me and we'd both groan๐Ÿ˜‚)
His cuddles are the worlds best.
he knows me sooo well. I could try to fake smiles until the world ends and he'd still know something was wrong.
He does E V E R Y T H I N G possible to cheer me up when I'm down.
He is literally the best thing thats ever happened to me. He's saved my life in ways he'll never know. I want to cry if I ever think of him with someone else. I love him so much, and I will be in love with him until the day I die, and probably even after that! I think I'm pregnant with his baby, and I'm so excited to finally tell him! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•