I did a real bad thing lmao

So in the past my fwb said both his girlfriends are like supermodels. I held off a good 2-3 months on stalking their pages n seeing. I found one and wtf. She is actually gorgeous asf. I’m not putting myself down or anything but I mean, I have eyes and I’m self aware so I understand she is much prettier than I am.

I’ve already had a rough time with the fwb thing because I caught feelings and I haven’t told him yet. Things are so complicated with him and Ik the only way to get answers and move forward is to communicate with him. I think I’m going to try to give it a little more time and see if he brings up/ hints and dating. Idk if he will though..

But I don’t know how to deal with all my insecurities right now. It’s even to the point I’m questioning my personality and this isn’t like me at all. I’m just only ever wanted for sex by guys and idk. I just don’t feel like I’m good enough anymore which is a stupid way to think but I can’t help it. Plus again, seeing one of the exes I feel hopeless. Honestly was surprised how pretty she was because my fwb is definitely not in her league.

One thing I got going for me w his ex is that I at least would never cheat 🤷🏻‍♀️. Which is bare minimum as no one should cheat anyway.

Ab to go look up plastic surgeons lmfao fml