What is it with this generation of dudes

So long story short there’s two guys 1 just kind a recently broke up with my boyfriend of four years this year and we’re kind of like still talking but like the more we talk the more I just hate him

and the second guy I just started talking to a guy from middle school high school and he’s fucking weird like if I had the balls to screenshot the chat I would but for now I’ll just tell you what has been said. Well for starters he was talking about his ex way too much saying that she beat him up and put him in the hospital and then like they broke up and then she pretended to be pregnant by another guy

like I don’t care I don’t know why you’re telling me this and also today

he texted me saying this girl literally just told me to kill myself while I was in the car with her and then I put a knife to my throat and I can’t believe I did that now I’m scared because I did it so quick

No I’m not paraphrasing that is what he fucking texted I am just I don’t I am just dumbfounded I don’t understand

I have never met so many psychotic dudes in my entire life I don’t know where the fuck I attract these guys that they are strange like off their rockers be put in a mental health facility strange

* I read some comments and it seems you are having a hard time understanding what I was trying to say it’s because I’m using the speak button on my phone because I didn’t feel like typing this huge thing out so I’m gonna try and edit it to fix the mistakes