Isn’t she wrong/dumb for staying with him?

So before I even start this I want to make it clear that I do NOT want this guy, but I definitely have a strong opinion about someone I’m claiming as my bestfriend choosing to stay with him. So me & my now boyfriend had a bad break back in May & during that time I admit I turned to some unhealthy coping mechanisms like smoking, drinking & sleeping with random guys (protected so don’t judge). Well we fixed things but during that time frame this guy I met I basically hooked up with him on the first night that we met after that the consistency with us just fell off & we left each other alone. Well my so called bestfriend has been single & in the dating world for awhile now & she has no issue getting guys whatsoever but she basically was telling me all about this guy she met that she feels is the one for her like truly is dead happy about him so they posted their relationship status & that’s when I realized he was the guy I hooked up with. He never knew we were friends & I told her about it first but he didn’t deny it or anything but I guess he cried about it & told her he wants her & it was nothing & blah blah. I don’t want him but isn’t that like disgusting for her to stay with him? I just know she could get whoever she wants so why choose my leftovers? ....

Vote below to see results!